What Our Firm Can Do For You
Lawson Legal provides committed legal counsel to clients in Columbus, Ohio, and surrounding areas. We take a level-headed but firm approach to each case, taking care to listen carefully to clients’ concerns while providing a strong and sustainable legal path to resolution.
Putting Your Needs First
Our founding attorney, Michael Lawson, attended Shawnee State University. He studied business administration and graduated with honors. He went on to earn his law degree from Capital University Law School before starting Lawson Legal. Please visit the link below to learn more about Michael Lawson’s background and qualifications as a lawyer.
Our firm is ready to protect your interests and guide you to a favorable resolution. We have experience in many different practice areas, including:
- Criminal law – Defending you against charges and accusations that can impact every area of your life
- Family issues – Including divorce and child custody agreements
- Estate planning – Protecting your legacy and ensuring your wishes are clearly expressed
- Elder law matters– Making sure you and your loved ones are taken care of
- Civil law concerns – Efficient representation for conflict resolution, including consumer disputes
- Business and commercial law – Safeguarding your best interests in business matters
We understand that legal fees can be an issue for some clients and will be happy to discuss a fee structure that works for you. In some cases, we are willing to take pro bono clients. At your free initial consultation, we can discuss your situation and your needs and determine how best to move forward.